Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Nutcracker Ballet Clinic Pics

I'm the worst at remembering to take pics during the ballet clinic (too busy dancing!), but thanks to the cutie above, I couldn't miss that shot!

During a ballet clinic, we usually focus on one ballet (or I make up my own). We read the story, listen to the music, make a costume (see the mouse masks and the toy soldier helmets above?), and learn a short recital for the ballet. We also usually decorate our background for our setting--this year we made the big Christmas tree with all our decorated little ones.
It's amazing every time how much a group of kiddos can learn in just 2 1/2 hours of practice!
Thanks to all who participated this year! I'm looking forward to our next clinic
(Valentines Clinic, February 11)!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Post.This article is very informative for us. Spend this summer vacation with pny trainings at Arfa Tower for more info please visit below link.
    Kids Summer Camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short courses in Lahore and training are a great way to learn and advance in career and I think more people should move towards it

    ReplyDelete